Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon in Connecticut
Dr. Flora Levin is a Board Certified Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon with an office in Westport, Connecticut specializing in cosmetic eyelid surgery, eyelid rejuvenation and non-surgical facial rejuvenation. As an oculoplastic surgeon, Dr. Levin is able to combine the best elements of ophthalmology and plastic surgery. Her experience and training ensures that the extremely delicate eye area is treated by a specialist who knows all of the important aspects of your face.
Dr. Levin is an expert in surgical procedures around the eyes, forehead and brows. She is able to offer every patient a customized treatment plan that is tailored to their individual needs and goals. Dr. Levin also offers a variety of aesthetic treatments, including BOTOX® injections and microneedling.
If you are located in Fairfield County, New Haven County or surrounding areas, including all throughout Connecticut, contact our office today to schedule an appointment or a surgical consultation.
Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
- Eyelid Rejuvenation – Eyelid rejuvenation options include Botox and/or Fillers, or an Eyelid Lift. Contact our Connecticut office to learn more.
- Upper Blepharoplasty / Eyelid Lift – This procedure removes excess eyelid skin and restores a more youthful eyelid and facial appearance.
- Droopy Eyelids – The best solution for droopy eyelids is cosmetic eyelift surgery, or an upper blepharoplasty, by an Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon like Dr. Levin.
- Eye Bags & Dark Circles – Eye bag removal, or the removal of dark circles under the eyes, is achieved through a lower blepharoplasty in our Connecticut office.
- Brow & Forehead Lift – With age, your forehead and eyebrows may droop and a brow lift may be recommended.
- Ptosis Repair – Dr. Levin has various surgical techniques to correct ptosis at her practice in Connecticut.
- Ectropion – An ectropion is a condition that occurs, causing the eyelid to turn outward.
- Eyelid Retraction & Revision – If your lower eyelid has descended below its normal position, showing part of the lower sclera, this is known as an eyelid retraction.
- Tearing & Lacrimal Surgery – If you are experiencing excessive tearing in Connecticut, contact Dr. Levin today.
- Thyroid Related & Orbital Eye Disease – Thyroid abnormalities can often manifest eyelid and orbital (eye socket) diseases.
- Prosthetic Eye – If you have suffered the loss of an eye and are in need of a prosthetic eye in Connecticut, contact our office today.
- Dermal Fillers – Dr. Levin offers a variety of dermal fillers at her Connecticut office, including Juvederm®, Restylane®, Radiesse®, Sculptra® and Bellafill®.
- BOTOX® & Dysport – BOTOX® or Dysport injections are an alternative to cosmetic surgery that can help rejuvenate your face in a natural looking and long-lasting way.
- EmbraceRF – EmbraceRF is a new FDA-approved facial contouring solution that treats facial skin laxity and the appearance of sagging along the jawline and neck.
- Morpheus8 – Morpheus8 is a device offered at our Connecticut office that combines microneedling with radiofrequency technology for fractional resurfacing, stimulating collagen production.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – Address fine lines, uneven skin texture and brown spots with laser skin resurfacing.
- IPL – Utilize light to improve your skin tone and surface imperfections associated with aging and photodamage with IPL treatment in Connecticut.
Dr. Levin proudly serves patients throughout Connecticut, from Greenwich and New Haven to Madison, Cheshire, Middletown and Danbury CT. If you are located in Fairfield County, New Haven County and surrounding areas, contact our office today at (203) 557-6464 to schedule an appointment!