FOR NEW PATIENTS ONLY
Take Advantage of Our Amazing Specials!
For a limited time only, new patients can enjoy:
Why Choose Dr. Levin for Non-Surgical Treatments?
- Internationally-recognized oculofacial plastic surgeon
- Diplomate of the American Board of Ophthalmology, a member of the prestigious American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS), fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (FAAO), and the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Medical degree from Cornell University, fellowship training at Columbia University and The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Assistant Clinical Professor at Yale University and past director of the Ophthalmic Plastic & Orbital section at Yale
- In practice for over 10 years, performed close to 10,000 eyelid surgeries
- Dr. Levin works with each patient as a team to achieve their individual goals
- Delivers individualized and customized results that are meaningful and natural-looking, leaving patients looking rejuvenated but not “done”
- Use of a comprehensive approach to achieve panfacial harmony and balance, with the eyes as the focal point of the face, to offer the best possible outcomes
- Rated 5-stars by patients on Google, RealSelf, HealthGrades, Vitals
Book an Appointment
Choose your offer, fill out the form and we will contact you during our business hours to set up the appointment.
131 Kings Hwy North
Westport, CT 06880
Mon to Fri – 8:00am to 5:00pm